Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Teens Point of View

"I have never had a negative experience with the decals because, I don't have the decals on my car. I don't plan to because I don't want to be attacked in any way" says Alexandra Wilson at a "Repeal the Decal" conference. Teens all over New Jersey, even the country, have been rejecting this law since day one. Driven by their anger and hate, thousands have jumped on-board in the process of repealing this law. Even if teens are not driving, the decals still promote danger. For example, if your car is sitting in your neighborhood with the stickers on, it is a red flag sticking out saying, "HEY! I'M A TEEN, I LIVE HERE".
People are asking for danger by displaying the decals on their vehicles. At seventeen years old, you're old enough to drive, so why can't all drivers be treated the same on the road? “I don’t think a sticker on a teen’s car will change how someone drives.” said by Tim Dillon, the operator of ‘New Jersey Teens Against Teen Driving Restrictions and Kyleigh’s Law’ Facebook page. That's because it won't, this law is a governmental trick that profiles young drivers so that police can catch them doing bad things, assuming that every teen is doing something they shouldn't be. The right to privacy is being violated in this situation. This law is ridiculous and needs to be repealed asap!

Click HERE to learn more.

Or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment